Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletics Resign Pat Neshek

Reliever Neshek reaches agreement with A's - Yahoo! Sports

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Right-handed reliever Pat Neshek and the Oakland Athletics have reached agreement on a one-year contract, avoiding salary arbitration.

The AL West champion A's rallied around Neshek after his newborn son, Gehrig, died 23 hours after his birth just before the playoffs began last month. Oakland players took the field wearing patches in the baby's honor during their five-game division series loss to the Detroit Tigers.

He went 2-1 with a 1.37 ERA in 24 appearances with the A's after being acquired from Baltimore on Aug. 3 for cash considerations. Neshek was 3-2 with 11 saves and a 2.66 ERA in 35 Triple-A appearances before joining Oakland.

He is the best autographer in the business. He has his own website dedicated to gettting autographs through the mail. Glad to see he still has a job in the bigs.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

awesome signing for them
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X