Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rays & James Loney Agree to a 1 Year Deal

Rays To Sign James Loney: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Rays have reached an agreement to sign James Loney, according to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports (on Twitter). Tim Brown of Yahoo Sports reported late last night that the two sides were nearing an agreement.

Loney will receive a one-year deal worth $2MM, tweets Heyman. Loney can also earn $1MM in incentives, according to Jim Bowden of ESPN and MLB Network Radio (on Twitter).
    ---
    Well, this surprises me...

this can be a really good signing
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Short term and money wise very reasonable. Could be a steal for Rays. He cant be worst than Carlos Pena and his .220 batting average. LOL!

Comment

I've always thought Loney was a good first baseman for the money. He doesn't get the publicity of the high priced players, but he plays solid defense and hits for a good average. He is a poor man's version of Adam LaRoche. A few years ago, LaRoche was mainly a doubles and average hitter.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          Short term and money wise very reasonable. Could be a steal for Rays. He cant be worst than Carlos Pena and his .220 batting average. LOL!

he will be a lot better than that
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
          X