No announcement yet.

Miami Marlins Season Ticket Line - LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Marlins Season Ticket Line - LOL!

This is the line for Marlins tickets

I was almost certain that every possible joke about baseball attendance in Florida had been exhausted over the past 20 years. Then I saw Joe Capozzi’s tweet with the photo above from the Miami Marlins Winter Warm Up event on Saturday morning and realized we haven’t even scratched the surface.

The Marlins have had such a bad offseason that they've entirely used up any goodwill a new stadium gave them just a year ago.

It doesn't matter if the photo was taken thirty minutes early or even an hour before the gates at Marlins Ballpark opened, that's... not good. Very troubling even. And sad.

Then, one full hour later, Clark Spencer tweets a photo that is somehow more depressing than Capozzi's. A completely deserted concession stand.

I think this is where I suggest that the Marlins will have more players — 74 in total once full practices begin in the next week or so — in training camp than people who showed up to buy tickets on their first single-game on sale date.

Seriously. Either the fresh stadium smell has worn off already, or the fan base isn’t too happy with the direction owner Jeffrey Loria has taken the franchise in general, but especially after taking millions of dollars from taxpayers to build his stadium and buy baseball players, only to turn around and trade most of them to the Toronto Blue Jays.

I'm going with the latter, by the way.

And here I thought they couldn't do any worse then when Ozzie Guillen took over. LMAO
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
    X