is this a good even or bad trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good even or bad trade

I am trading my 2012 panini national treasure jumbo relic on card auto cal ripken jr /25 the patch is all black. I am trading it for a 2013 topps museum mike schmidt gold framed auto /15. That's is rhe main point of the trade I'm also trading him a mike young 1/3 2012 panini materials majestic logo for a 2012 topps museum verlander jumbo relic /10 and he is throwing in to make even a 2013 topps museum jeff niemann 1/5 dual patch auto with the majestic logo being cut kn half for both patches . Plesse lmk what you guys think if good for me bad for me or even.

I guess if it's even book value, and that's what you're looking for, then it's a good trade. If you're getting cards that you want and trading away what you don't want, then I think that's a good trade.

Comment

If you are a Philly fan and want the Schmidt - Go for it!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X