The 25 Best MLB Players of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 25 Best MLB Players of 2013

The 2013 MLB regular season is behind us, but that doesn't mean we're done talking about baseball.

After months of guessing how baseball's top stars would perform, it's now time to sift through the numbers and determine who played this game better than everybody else this season.

This isn't about who should take home MVP and Cy Young accolades. I just want to find out which players are the best.

This list meshes an assortment of big boppers, defensive wizards and premier hurlers. All creeds are welcome, unless of course you're a relief pitcher. Sorry, even the most dominant closers do not compile enough innings to warrant consideration here.

Which young phenoms cemented their status as future stars? Which unheralded veterans worked their way back to the top? And for the 7,546th time, who do you got: Mike Trout or Miguel Cabrera?
    The 25 Best MLB Players of 2013 | Bleacher Report
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

At least five (5) "Birds" should be on that list when you combine offense and defense - Chris Davis, Adam Jones, Manny Machado, J J Hardy, and Nick Markakis.

And maybe six (6) if you want to include Matt Wieters.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-08-2013, 08:29 PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
    X