Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the best contract or worst contract of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the best contract or worst contract of all time?

I know this has been mentioned before, but it is too good not to share again:

Starting on July 1, 2011, Bobby Bonilla will remain on the franchise's payroll for 25 years, collecting an annual salary of $1,193,248.20. Those are the terms the Mets agreed to Jan. 3, 2000, when they bought out the final year of Mr. Bonilla's contract.

From 2011 - 2035, Bobby Bonillia will get 1.19 million per year!!!!! For doing nothing!!!!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

He made a very very very SMART contract with the Mets OR you could say that the METS were totally INSANE.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

They were totally insane...
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

LOL! He is a genius.

Comment

And Bobby Bo played for the Cardinals in 2001but was released in October 2001 due to the emergence of a guy named Albert.

Comment

Working...
          X