X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves Release Kris Medlen & Brandon Beachy

Kris Medlen, Brandon Beachy of Atlanta Braves now free agents - ESPN

This was a dumb move.

ATLANTA -- Kris Medlen and Brandon Beachy are becoming free agents following decisions by the Braves not to offer 2015 contracts to the right-handers, both recovering from their second Tommy John surgeries.

The Braves failed to offer a contract to right-hander Gus Schlosser.

Medlen and Beachy, once considered rising stars in the rotation, did not pitch in 2014 after they had ligament-replacement surgeries during spring training.

Medlen won a combined 25 games in 2012 and 2013. He excelled as a reliever and starter in 2012, when he was 10-1 with a 1.56 ERA.

Beachy had his first surgery early in the 2012 season and struggled in 2013, when he was 2-1 with a 4.50 ERA.

Schlosser had a 7.14 ERA in 15 games last season.

Hopefully the Twins will sign these two.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Someone will scoop them up in a heartbeat. Tommy John surgery is nothing like it used to be. They usually come back stronger!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

That is why the Twinkies need to sign them.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

But how many have come back from TWO TJ's?

Comment

Working...
          X