Baseball Players May File Grievance Against Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Players May File Grievance Against Owners

Baseball players may file a collusion grievance charging owners with conspiring against free agents last winter.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...g=ap-collusion

I dont even understand what i just read lol

Comment

Baseball players are thinking that owners colluded and talked to each other when it came to how much interest and money they were going to throw at free agents. Basically they are saying that the owners are the reasons why they possibly didnt get better offers.

Comment

Thats a load of crap then, players are just mad they're not getting overpaid like in the past

Comment

Yep. Blame Scott Boras for this. Or should I say blame the Giants for paying Barry Zito $130 million.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            Yep. Blame Scott Boras for this. Or should I say blame the Giants for paying Barry Zito $130 million.
            I blame teams like the Dodgers (Manny) and Cardinals (Holliday) for bidding against themselves

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              I blame teams like the Dodgers (Manny) and Cardinals (Holliday) for bidding against themselves
              You didn't understand the article and you don't even know what your saying
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                You didn't understand the article and you don't even know what your saying
                The Dodgers bid against themselves, they were better off letting him walk

Comment

The Dodgers bid against themselves, they were better off letting him walk
                  Your blaming this whole grievance against the owners because of the Dodgers and Cardinals. Why? They had nothing to do with it....

Manny and Holliday both got their money. It would be different if they didn't get what they wanted lol

You need to understand what they are talking about because your blaming the wrong people

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                    Your blaming this whole grievance against the owners because of the Dodgers and Cardinals. Why? They had nothing to do with it....

Manny and Holliday both got their money. It would be different if they didn't get what they wanted lol

You need to understand what they are talking about because your blaming the wrong people
                    Because they got overpaid everyone wants to get overpaid, that seems like the gist of whats going on, players want to be overpaid

Comment

Because they got overpaid everyone wants to get overpaid, that seems like the gist of whats going on, players want to be overpaid
                      How did they get overpaid...? they got paid for performing on the field, Manny single handily put the Dodgers into the playoffs 2 years ago. So he deserved his contract, sure he didn't live up to it last year when he was suspended and he had to return money.

The players just don't realize that the economy is bad and they won't be able to get what they want anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X