Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What 12 Players Should USA Basketball Bring To The FIBA World Championships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: What 12 Players Should USA Basketball Bring To The FIBA World Championships?

USA Basketball held an intra-squad showcase last night in Las Vegas. The play was a bit sloppy to say the least, but it was a good way for Team USA coaches Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Boeheim, Mike D'Antoni, Nate McMillan and Managing Director Jerry Colangelo to make roster evaluations. There's currently 19 players on the roster that needs to be chopped down to 12 for the FIBA World Championships in late August. Which 12 players do you think should represent the USA at the World Championships (multiple answered allowed)?

What 12 players should USA Basketball bring to the FIBA World Championships?Jeff GreenO.J. MayoLamar OdomBrook LopezDanny GrangerJaVale McGeeDerrick RoseRajon RondoRudy GayRussell WestbrookAndre IguodalaEric GordonTyreke EvansKevin DurantChauncey BillupsTyson ChandlerStephen CurryKevin LoveGerald Wallace pollcode.com free polls

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Keep JaVale McGee on the team! Let's go!!

#JavaleMcgeeforUSA
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I would go with these 12 players.

O.J. Mayo
      Brook Lopez
      Danny Granger
      JaVale McGee
      Derrick Rose
      Rajon Rondo
      Eric Gordon
      Tyreke Evans
      Kevin Durant
      Chauncey Billups
      Stephen Curry
      Kevin Love

Comment

In their first scrimmage, McGee was beastin' even tho he was given the least playing time of everyone, Brook Lopez was laughable, and Chandler was nothing to sneeze at.

#JavaleMcgeeforUSA

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          I would go with these 12 players.

O.J. Mayo
          Brook Lopez
          Danny Granger
          JaVale McGee
          Derrick Rose
          Rajon Rondo
          Eric Gordon
          Tyreke Evans
          Kevin Durant
          Chauncey Billups
          Stephen Curry
          Kevin Love
          Gordon over Westbrook?

McGee over Green?

Evans over Gay?

I think those were the only differences we had...
          sigpic

Comment

I just read that Evans was injured and will probably be cut. For what they needs for intl play, they need a big guy and McGee is needed more than Green. They dont need Westbrook since they is no reason to have 4 point guards and they need some 3 point shooting.

Comment

I can see your point about westbrook, but I disagree with you about McGee.

I think Greens versatility is more valuable
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                I can see your point about westbrook, but I disagree with you about McGee.

I think Greens versatility is more valuable
                But Green's shortness is a liability lol.

USA is thin on big men, They really need Lopez and McGee to shore up the big men. McGee is pretty athletic himself. He can't shoot, but the rest of the roster can lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                  But Green's shortness is a liability lol.

USA is thin on big men, They really need Lopez and McGee to shore up the big men. McGee is pretty athletic himself. He can't shoot, but the rest of the roster can lol.
                  A quicker 4 could be beneficial in the international game...

I think that Kevin Love can do that better than McGee.

Plus, He is a better shooter.

This is probably the same thing that coach K is thinking about haha
                  sigpic

Comment

Tyreke Evans, Gerald Wallace, OJ Mayo, and Javale McGee Were all cut today

3 more by/on August 26th
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh well, gives more time for McGee to prepare for an awesome season lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X