Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James doubts Gilbert cared about him (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James doubts Gilbert cared about him (AP)

Adding a new layer to the rift between LeBron James and Dan Gilbert, the NBA's two-time reigning MVP and new Miami Heat forward has told GQ magazine that he isn't sure the Cleveland Cavaliers owner "ever cared" about him during their time together. In an article released Tuesday, James spoke of how widespread criticism of his decision -- and how he chose to make it a television...

More...

James needs some new PR people, because he keeps shooting himself in the foot

Comment

Is he trying to become the most hated athlete in the world.

Comment

And I doubt James ever cared about Ohio, so it's mutual.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
          And I doubt James ever cared about Ohio, so it's mutual.
          In the article it said that he said, growing up he hated Cleveland...not suprised

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            In the article it said that he said, growing up he hated Cleveland...not suprised
            Hah what a faker. King of Akron my butt.
            Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 08-17-2010, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I really hope Dan Gilbert is going to make Dec 2nd at the Q the return of 10 Cents Beer Night...and I hope he decides to let all of the security guards have that night off.

Too bad Lebron will probably wimp out and fake an injury to avoid that game, that would be the smartest thing he has ever done.
              Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
              My Bucket My Tradelists
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selby56 View Post
                I really hope Dan Gilbert is going to make Dec 2nd at the Q the return of 10 Cents Beer Night...and I hope he decides to let all of the security guards have that night off.

Too bad Lebron will probably wimp out and fake an injury to avoid that game, that would be the smartest thing he has ever done.
                It'll be the return of his right elbow "injury" from the playoffs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                  It'll be the return of his right elbow "injury" from the playoffs lol.
                  Yep, probably. I find it funny that he is "motivated" to play the Cavaliers, a lottery team or 8th seed at best. Where was all that "motivation" against the Celtics in the playoffs?
                  My Bucket My Tradelists
                  sigpic

Comment

I also love this line:

“My mother always told me: ‘You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You’ll get a good sense of their character.’ "

So in times of adversity, I guess Gloria James does crack, sleeps with random guys, and gives her son to someone else so they can deal with him. Oh wait...that is just an everyday thing for her.
                    My Bucket My Tradelists
                    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone remember what Carlos Boozer went through when he left the Cavs? They said karma struck him since he was injured the following 2 years. The reception he got when he went back to Cleveland was horrible. Imagine now how much crap Lebron is going to get. They may need the army to walk him into the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                        Does anyone remember what Carlos Boozer went through when he left the Cavs? They said karma struck him since he was injured the following 2 years. The reception he got when he went back to Cleveland was horrible. Imagine now how much crap Lebron is going to get. They may need the army to walk him into the arena.
                        I hope it is 10x worse than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQjaPVwmnAM
                        My Bucket My Tradelists
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X