Kobe Takes Role As Grinch This Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Takes Role As Grinch This Christmas

Wade, Lebron, Bosh and the rest of the "great" Heat team are coming to Staples Center this Christmas to play against the Los Angeles Lakers. At the beginning of the season, this match-up was one you wouldn't want to miss. But now that we're a month into the season, the Heat aren't who we thought they were. They are struggling against mediocre teams and have a record of (8-6).

It's a new role for Kobe and the Lakers as they will most likely be the fan favorites to win this game across the world. No matter what record the Heat have when Christmas comes around, everyone will still be tuning in to this game to watch Kobe, Gasol, Wade and Lebron.
    The Los Angeles Lakers will appear in their 12th straight Christmas Day appearance.

There will be one difference with Kobe on this special day. He'll be wearing these "Grinch" shoes when he steps on the court.

Picture credit = marqueesole.com

I think these are hideous but if you want a pair for yourself then head over to Marqueesole.com. These can be yours for only $259.99

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Really colorful shoes. I wonder how many people would actually wear them out in public. I guess it would be cool as a collector's item though.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Really colorful shoes. I wonder how many people would actually wear them out in public. I guess it would be cool as a collector's item though.
      Probably if you're an Oregon Ducks fan lol
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Dude these are sick, I'd definitely wear these in public!
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
        X