Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tonight's Knicks Heat Game The Start Of A Renewed Rivalry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tonight's Knicks Heat Game The Start Of A Renewed Rivalry?

Is tonight's Knicks Heat game the start of a renewed rivalry? I think the Knicks and Heat are going to play prominent roles in the Eastern Conference over the next few seasons. The Heat for obvious reasons. The Knicks are also interesting. They're on a hot streak this month, but it's the moves they made this past off-season and potential future moves that make them a possible contender in the East for years to come. Especially when you take a quick look at the contracts coming off the books at the end of this season, manly, Eddie Curry. So tonight's game should be interesting and hopefully the start of a heated rivalry. For Jeff Van Gundy's sake, let's hope he manages to stay out of the potential rivalry.

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Knicks are playing great right now and the crowd was hot since they got to take out their frustration and anger on Lebron for spurning them. Its only a matter of time until Carmelo is a Knick in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
    X