No announcement yet.

Nets acquire PG Williams from Jazz (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nets acquire PG Williams from Jazz (AP)

A person with knowledge of the trade says the New Jersey Nets have agreed to acquire All-Star point guard Deron Williams from the Utah Jazz in a three-team deal. The Nets are sending rookie Derrick Favors and point guard Devin Harris to the Jazz as part of the package in a deal that also includes the Golden State Warriors.

More...

Wow, I didnt expect to read this when I woke up this morning. Devin was suppose to be traded back to Dallas. This trade came out of nowhere. Im sure Deron isnt happy going from a contender to one of the worst teams in the NBA. You wonder know why Utah chose Deron over Sloan if they were just going to trade him in the end.

Comment

Well i'm suprised..

Bummer for me, now I need a new DWill Auto

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Well i'm suprised..

Bummer for me, now I need a new DWill Auto

Me and my buddies in 5th block (we're all NBA fans) saw the headline on ESPN turn from rumor to confirmed, and everyone started goin nuts lol. The balance of conference power is shifting.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post

Me and my buddies in 5th block (we're all NBA fans) saw the headline on ESPN turn from rumor to confirmed, and everyone started goin nuts lol. The balance of conference power is shifting.
          Thats not a good thing for your Wizards lol

Comment

Working...
          X