Memphis Grizzlies Waive Allen Iverson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Grizzlies Waive Allen Iverson

The Memphis Grizzlies have waived Allen Iverson after only 3 games. Iverson never played in a home game for Memphis.

He is certianly done, thankfully, what a disgrace to the game of Basketball, such a selfish player who couldnt put the team before himself, what a waste of talent, i hope the NBA shuns him from the game, no need to have little boys in a mans sport

Comment

He will end up somewhere. An owner will place him in the starting lineup to sell tickets and jerseys.

Comment

No team except Memphis wanted him before this season, with his outbursting, why would someone want him now?

Comment

He might go to a contender now
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I dont think he would take a bench role on a contender. His pride wont let him. But a team like the Knicks, Heat, and Kings can use him in the starting lineup badly. The Knicks fans would love him and welcome him with open arms. Not sure about the coach, but the fans will appreciate him.

Comment

I think AI is done...until playoff time, when someone will grab him to help them with a run

Comment

Thank God this happened.
                Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

Didn't even know he was on the Grizzlies lol...
                  TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                  A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

No one will grab him, he has said time and time again "my butt gets sore from being on the bench"

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Thunder

picture this starting lineup

1. Allen Iverson
                      2. Russell Westbrook
                      3. Kevin Durant
                      4. Jeff Green
                      5. Nenad Kristic

Bench- Shaun Livingston, James Harden, Thabo Sefelosha, Etan Thomas, and Nick Collison

That's a pretty strong 9 imo...
                      sigpic

Comment

Iverson wouldnt share the ball...

Comment

Iverson would take away too much from Durant, Green, Westbrook, and Harden. He needs to go to a team where he cant stun the development of any players. The Knicks.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            Iverson wouldnt share the ball...
                            Typically, I would disagree because usually older players get less selfish as they age but this is clearly not happening with Iverson.

He is a good player but he needs to hang it up now before he embarrasses himself even more.

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                            Iverson would take away too much from Durant, Green, Westbrook, and Harden. He needs to go to a team where he cant stun the development of any players. The Knicks.
                            David Lee? Danilo Gallinari? Jordan Hill? They have plently of young players but I see your point that he probably doesn't belong on the Thunder...
                            sigpic

Comment

Considering the way the Knicks have treated Nate and Lee when it comes to a contract, I wouldnt be surprised if they left anyways after this season. Hill is whatever, they should have taken Jennings instead. Danillo will be the starter, adding Iverson will not affect him. It would affect Duhon and Chandler, but Chandler is struggling right now anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X