Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodman, Mullin lead Hall of Fame class (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    ^^^^^ I agree

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    If Chris Mullin can make the HOF, doesnt that mean that Mitch Richmond deserves it too?

Mullin was a 5x All Star and career averaged 18.2 ppg, shot 50% from the field, 38% from the 3 point line, and 87% from the free throw line.

Richmond was a 6x All Star, NBA Rookie of the Year, NBA All Star MVP, and career averaged 21 ppg, shot 46% from the field, 39% from the 3 point line, and 85% from the free throw line.

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    Latner did get in... as part of the 1992 USA Team.... but if he ever gets in as a player... I will riot LOL[/QUOTE]

i agree!

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    You have to remember that its not just the NBA Hall of Fame... a few of these got in MAINLY on their college careers.... which is why Reggie Miller NOT getting in yet is NUTS to me

Latner did get in... as part of the 1992 USA Team.... but if he ever gets in as a player... I will riot LOL

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    Originally posted by key2win View Post
    Better question, how could Chris Mullin be a finalist for this year and Reggie Miller didnt even make the list?
    spike lee influenced it

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    TEX WINTER should have already been in...

it's GREAT that Rodman made it... WELL DESERVED.... quite possibly the greatest rebounder of my generation and 5 rings isnt too shabby either

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Atleast we know Laetner wont get into the HOF

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Better question, how could Chris Mullin be a finalist for this year and Reggie Miller didnt even make the list?

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    i agree mullin was a marginal player at best. if he got voted in then why hasnt mark eaton? better yet "chocolate thunder" should be in there just for all his funkadelic dunkmaster names!

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Im surprised Chris Mullin got the HOF nod. He was a good player, but out of all the Dream Team 1 players, the only two that I thought would not get inducted were Mullin and Laetner. Im glad Tex Winter finally got the nod. He deserved to be in there a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• The Question
    started a topic Rodman, Mullin lead Hall of Fame class (AP)

Rodman, Mullin lead Hall of Fame class (AP)

Dennis Rodman, Chris Mullin and a trio of coaching legends are part of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame's Class of 2011. Coaches Tex Winter, innovator of the "Triangle" offense, Stanford's Tara VanDerveer and Philadelphia University's Herb Magee were part of the class announced Monday at the Final Four in Houston.

More...
Working...
X