Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CmWYNNE3
    replied
    That doesn't matter. This time last year Prestige was either already out or at presale.

Leave a comment:

• Phlash
    replied
    they still got like 3 sets left for this years

Leave a comment:

• CmWYNNE3
    replied
    There also aren't any 11/12 products for presale yet either.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    I don't mind if it lasts for 10 years....because that would be 10 more years LeBron doesn't win a title.

Leave a comment:

• Phlash
    replied
    id think it would be hard to get a auto of someone thats overseas. so if u pull a deron williams auto it will take a while to get i bet

Leave a comment:

• CmWYNNE3
    replied
    The lockout won't have an effect on cards, right? I mean, since Panini already has the license and they are the one who pays the players, not the NBA, for the autos and etc.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    If more and more players keep going overseas to play, i'm hoping they work up a deal before the season is suppose to start,

Leave a comment:

• Phlash
    replied
    3 months////////

Leave a comment:

• stephj32
    replied
    I agree with what most of you are saying. Sadly, I also think that the lockout will be a full year. I really hope it isn't though. I love the NBA Season.

Leave a comment:

• RAYJAYSOLDIER
    replied
    i was not as worried about the NFL lockout because they at least were on speaking terms. the NBA is soo far apart it is ridiculous. Especially if all the players are threatening to leave to play overseas.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied

I have a feeling that will be the case too. I hope they can get everything worked out by September, but I doubt it. I dont see the players suffering as much as the owners will. I think the owners will be the first ones to cave in.

Leave a comment:

• RAYJAYSOLDIER
    started a topic NBA Lockout, how long will it last?

NBA Lockout, how long will it last?

my guess is a full year.
Working...
X