Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheeler281
    replied
    My favorite of all time are Patrick Ewing and Bernard King in a tie. When I was younger going to the garden being a knickerbocker fan there were no greater knicks that I had seen at the time live.

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    So many choices! In the past my absolute favorite was Gilbert Arenas, his fun personality, explosive scoring and awesome buzzer beaters were all frickin sweet to me. Present is hard to say. My favorites are between John Wall and Trevor Booker. Wall for obvious reasons (lightning in a bottle basically). Booker is an absolute animal, he'll definitely get shine once Blatche is traded and he gets more minutes.

Leave a comment:

• jywilli69
    replied
    I liked Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Michael Jordan back in the day. Today's stars, I like Kobe and Lebron

Leave a comment:

• ronpage69
    replied
    Muggsy Bogues!!!To be only 5'3'' and to play in the "land of giants" was very inspiring to me.

Leave a comment:

• bakemeister52
    replied
    Kevin Garnett - current

Larry Bird - past

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Past Favorite - Ed Pinckney

Current Favorite - Rajon Rondo

Leave a comment:

• GarnettFan4Life
    replied
    I really like it when I see peoples fav players that are not the normal! And the reasons behind it are cool too - like they went to the college or know a friend of the player or it's a good way to pick up awesome cards of the player without busting the budget or they like hall of fame calibre players or a team etc etc good stuff

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    My favorite basketball player is Patrick Ewing followed closely by Mike Bibby.

Leave a comment:

• GarnettFan4Life
    replied
    Kevin Garnett! Love his enthusiasm and passion for the game. Reminds me every time I look at his 95-96 Finest RC, such a great card.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Jeremy - hopefully when the season starts Kyrie Irving can give the Cavs fans something to cheer for.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Current: Monta Ellis
    Past: Mark Price

Sadly, there just isn't a current Cavalier that gets me excited

Leave a comment:

• whalechaser
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Chauncey Billups, the heart and soul of the Pistons when he was in Detroit, I remember the day I heard he was traded, it was like a punch to the gut
    I remember the Piston's Championship run with Billups running point, I was so excited when they took down the All-Star Lakers and stopped them from completing a "4-peat". A great year for Laker haters.

As for my favorite player, it's Michael Jordan, big surprise. Outside of the 90's Bulls though, my favorite is probably Kirk Hinrich. The Bulls was really really terrible before he came along and things started to get better and better after his RC year. He was a good leader and I really liked watching him and Rose in the backcourt together, so I was disappointed when he was traded to the Wizards of all teams.
    Last edited by whalechaser; 09-19-2011, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moosejaw00
    replied
    John Stockton

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Steve Nash

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Chauncey Billups, the heart and soul of the Pistons when he was in Detroit, I remember the day I heard he was traded, it was like a punch to the gut

Leave a comment:

Working...
X