Lebron James Error Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron James Error Card

This is wierd. I have seen some error cards before, but usually they are uncorrected errors that shows up on all cards. Here is a 09-10 Upperdeck Lebron James card, but with Ray Allen's photo. I wonder if stuff like this is actually worth anything?

2009-10 Upper Deck LeBron James Ray Allen error, RARE! | eBay

yup that happened to all the cards in that set they are kind of hard to get but i have lots of them usually when u buty a box that has errors u gat 20-30 maybe cant remember but its pretty funny

Comment

Yup that happened to a big number of cards in the set, i'm still wondering whether I should get a couple for my team PC lol.

Here's alot more:
      2009-10 Upper Deck Wrong Name On Front Basketball Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Yea, alot of them got out, I don't have any though

Comment

hmmm... looks like i'll have to go dig through my 09/10 ud to see if i pulled any.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X