Complete Bowman 48 Autograph Set On EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Bowman 48 Autograph Set On EBAY

This is a super nice set to own. Especially with Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Jerry West, Bill Walton, Dominique Wilkins, Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, and more.

Bowman 48 Auto Autograph SET Rose Russell Wade Bird | eBay

Great set. I put the Blue parallel base set together card by card through ebay/forum trades a while back, love it.
    Cheers,

Matt

Comment

Was thinking about doing the auto set, but heard that the Walton is a super duper SP. I'm still doing the base set, only got some rookies and play cards left to get.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I built this set after busting a case of this stuff... back when boxes were under $45. It eventually came down to the Walton and Bird. Bird was harder for me to find than the Walton. I just searched my saved emails and found one of the invoices. I paid $15.55 for the Walton back in 12/09. The Bird set me back much much more.
        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Topps had excellent collation on this product. A case produced two sets of the blue parallel set, as well as, gave you 2 complete sets of the short print rookies/play cards.

As soon as this product started to get blown out, I was all over it. I love the design and figured the autograph set had so many great names. I pretty sure I paid under $45/box and you pulled 3 autographs/box. Ever since Rose has gone off... prices have soared on this stuff.

Originally posted by GarnettFan4Life View Post
          Great set. I put the Blue parallel base set together card by card through ebay/forum trades a while back, love it.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X