Disagree..However, I wouldn't expect anything but this from ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Disagree..However, I wouldn't expect anything but this from ESPN
      U Right!
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Listen... I hate Kobe Bryant.... HATE.... I mean... like if you could sell my hate for Kobe, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
        combined dont/didnt have enough money to purchase the hate that I have for Kobe Bryant...

If my hate was water, the ocean couldnt compare to it... I freaking HATE him

If my hate was a butt, Kim Kardashian's would be FLAT..... I DESPISE HIM

If I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM !

BUT, him being #7 on this list... is the stupidest thing I have ever seen

(no way in the world he is the 7th best player in the league.... what freaking games are they watching ?)

he is still top 3 in the league IMO...and I hate him.. or did I mention that already ?
        Last edited by ac-n-mike; 10-22-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

2 top 100 players, I can't complain.

How Mike Dunleavy is ranked ahead of Andray Blatche, and how Luke Ridnour, Joel Pryzbilla, Josh Childress are all ranked ahead of Jordan Crawford is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
            Listen... I hate Kobe Bryant.... HATE.... I mean... like if you could sell my hate for Kobe, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
            combined dont/didnt have enough money to purchase the hate that I have for Kobe Bryant...

(no way in the world he is the 7th best player in the league.... what freaking games are they watching ?)
            Agreed, but it is ESPN though. CP3 and Howard are too high for me.

Bonus points for mentioning Kim Kardashian's butt

Comment

IMO, they are all ranked 500..... no one is playing... who cares what they are ranked....

IF they play this year, it's gonna be another abbreviated season, and it wont "count" in my opinion

as much as I hate the 82 game season, the long season weeds out the weaker teams with injuries via conditioning etc...

if they dont play a full season they should just scrap the whole thing

Comment

Look....LeBron has more natural talent than anyone in the NBA, and it's really not even close.

But how can someone be the 'best' in the NBA if they can't ever close out games when it matters?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

He has the most talent, he just doesn't use the talent to its full amount.

Comment

In his defense, it must be tough to focus on basketball when your mom is sleeping around with opponents on a regular basis.

BOOM

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Wait....It's not because of him going bald?!

Comment

Lebron is not #1, that is a joke. As much as I love Kobe, I dont even think he is #1. To me, the #1 player should be Derrick Rose or Kevin Durant based on what they did for their team last season. But that is just my opinion.

Comment

great shots at LeBron everyone. lol talent or not he is not a winner and should not be #1.

Comment

My opinon
                            1.Kevin Durant
                            2.Kobe Bryant
                            3.Dwight Howard
                            4.Derrick Rose
                            5.Lebron James

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post

he is still top 3 in the league IMO...and I hate him.. or did I mention that already ?
                              I also share your immense hate for Kobe. And yes Kobe is on the decline, but ranking Dwight Howard over him is ridiculous.

If they are ranking things on talent (e.g. Lebron = #1), then Durant should have been higher than Dwight at least.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
                              Click here for Bucket

Comment

Working...
                              X