Lakers Pull Out Of Chris Paul Trade, Trade Lamar Odom To Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Pull Out Of Chris Paul Trade, Trade Lamar Odom To Dallas

According to Chris Broussard tonight on ESPN they have the trade talent and the financial room to make this happen

This would be UNREAL

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

I can see it being Bynum, Odom, and Artest for Dwight and Hedo.

Comment

then who do they trade for Paul.the magic deal would work.that would be amazing

Comment

I don't think I could handle that many superstars on the Lakers. I just hope Luke Walton gets to start
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Lakers Looking To Trade For Howard and CP3?????....so unreal....

Lakers Looking To Trade For Howard or CP3......

Lakers Looking To Trade For Josh/ Juwan Howard and CP3.....

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
          I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
          Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
          FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

This would be awful

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post

I can see it being Bynum, Odom, and Artest for Dwight and Hedo.
              = Winning

Comment

Update

The Hornets are now expected to trade Chris Paul to the Lakers in a three team deal with the Lakers (Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol) and the Rockets (Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic).
                The Hornets are expected to get Lamar Odom, Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic, while the Rockets get Pau Gasol. This is a major coup for the Lakers, who now have an All-Universe backcourt and managed to land CP3 without losing Bynum, the likely centerpiece of an offer for Dwight Howard. It's ironic that this blockbuster, which enriches one of the highest-spending big-market franchises in the league (at the expense of a small-market league-owned franchise), went through on the same day as the new CBA.
                ---------------

Imagine

The Black Mamba, CP3 and Superman on the same team. F The Heat lulz
                Last edited by wheeler281; 12-08-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Lets just get rid of 6-10 NBA teams, and put Lakers/Heat in the finals this year

Comment

Lakers Close To Acquiring Chris Paul

Big news for the Los Angeles Lakers. They are close to acquiring all-star point guard, Chris Paul.

I've read that the Hornets will have to give up more than just Chris Paul in order to acquire some of the players from the Rockets. Emeka Okafor or Trevor Ariza could be a part of deal.

Definately a nice upgrade over Derek Fisher at the starting spot. Lakers had to give up two big men for Paul but if the Lakers are able to get Okafor, I would say that it's a win.

Is Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers next? I've been hoping for Dwight Howard since the end of April.

No more Khloe Kardashian and no more reality show for us Laker fans to worry about.

Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo reports:
                    The Los Angeles Lakers are nearing an agreement to acquire All-Star point guard Chris Paul in a three-team trade that will cost them Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
                    The Lakers are finalizing the trade with the New Orleans Hornets and Houston Rockets. Under the terms of the deal, the Lakers would send Gasol to the Rockets. The Hornets would receive Odom, Rockets guards Kevin Martin and Goran Dragic and forward Luis Scola, league sources said.
                    “It’s not finalized, but we’re close,” one front-office official involved in the negotiations said.
                    Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
                    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
                    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

'Superteams' are completely ruining this sport. If you're not one of 4-5 teams, you seriously have 0% chance of winning a title now. The NBA is ruined.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

The ONLY way this deal makes ANY sense for the Lakers is if they get Dwight for Bynum and Hedo for some combination of Bynum, Artest, Walton, and Blake.

Lakers gave away both of their power forwards for a PG. They have NO power forwards on their team now.

They must know something because even though I am happy they got CP3, if they end up not getting Dwight their team will suck next season.

Hornets got a great return for CP3 in Odom, Scola, Kevin Martin, and Dragic. I cant see how Hornets are not trading out another player though for salary purposes. Maybe Lakers will get Ariza back in the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                          'Superteams' are completely ruining this sport. If you're not one of 4-5 teams, you seriously have 0% chance of winning a title now. The NBA is ruined.
                          Although I agree for the most part.. The Dallas Mavericks showed they can be beat...

JJ Barea=stud

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                            Teams that have 0% chance to win anything this year

Boston, Orlando, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, Indiana, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Detroit, New Jersey, Washington, Toronto, Cleveland, San Antonio, Dallas, Denver, Portland, New Orleans, Memphis, Houston, Phoenix, Golden State, LA Clippers, Sacramento, Minnesota

FOUR teams that really have a chance to win this year..Great league

Comment

Boston has a chance if/when Miami flops again this season. Unless Chicago gets a good shooting guard, I dont think they can get that far again this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X