No announcement yet.

Hilarious Denver Nuggets Article - LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Denver Nuggets Article - LOL!

Nuggets set likely record for smallest training camp roster - Ball Don't Lie - NBA*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

I found this article on Yahoo. It is hilarious. LOL! Enjoy!

One byproduct of the concurrent free-agent period and training camp is that several teams are playing with smaller-than-usual rosters. If a player's not signed, he can't be in camp, and it takes time to get incoming and departing deals sorted out. In a few days, camps will probably be full. For now, most aren't.

Yet some teams have it harder than others. The Denver Nuggets, loaded with free agents like Nene, Kenyon Martin, Arron Afflalo, the China-bound J.R. Smith, Gary Forbes and more, have it the worst. In fact, their initial camp roster may be the smallest in NBA history. They only have seven players: Chris Andersen, Danilo Gallinari, Al Harrington, Kosta Koufos, Ty Lawson, Andre Miller and Timofey Mozgov.

It's a wonder how they'll even be able to run enough drills to have an effective camp. Luckily, BDL has obtained a special list of their planned activities. Check it out after the jump.

2011 DENVER NUGGETS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE -- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10

9:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Introductions. May be shortened to five minutes.

9:30 AM - 10:00 AM: General shooting drills. Guards, this is your chance to learn how to post up. Big men, make sure to forget everything you learn in the guard drills.

10:00 AM - 10:30 AM: Two-on-one fast break. May be extended to several hours. Frequent water breaks.

10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Two-on-three fast break. May be extended to several hours. Frequent IV breaks.

11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Five-on-two defense rotations. Just pretend there are three other offensive players on the court.

11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Five-man offensive play run-throughs. Two of you get to rest! Are you excited?

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Break for lunch. No naps allowed.

1:00 PM - 1:30 PM: Group rebounding drills. George Karl throws a ball at a rim and whoever has the most energy left grabs it. What, you come up with a better idea?

1:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Screw it, we'll just let you play video games. We ran out of drills. Sorry. I swear we'll be ready for the first game.

Really no one read this and thought it was funny??? LOL!

Comment

i thought that was the way some of the teams do practive already.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X