No announcement yet.

NCAA #1 Kentucky and #2 Ohio State Go Down in Defeat Opening Door For The Cuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA #1 Kentucky and #2 Ohio State Go Down in Defeat Opening Door For The Cuse

Syracuse gets the novelty of being the #1 team in the land for a week or so with conference schedule looming.

Christian Watford’s buzzer-beating shot Saturday night put Indiana right back on
    the basketball map.

He never even got to see whether the buzzer-beating 3-pointer counted.

With students pouring onto the court and officials scrambling to reach the scorer’s table for a replay review, Watford’s teammates and Indiana’s fans didn’t even bother waiting for the call. They already knew Indiana’s 73-72 upset victory over No. 1 Kentucky would hold up.

Indiana stuns No. 1 Kentucky 73-72 at buzzer - College Basketball - Rivals.com

Also Ohio State lose without Sullinger as Kansas has been bailed out twice(other Gtown) this year by players being down

Tyshawn Taylor played through the pain. Jared Sullinger did not.

That may have been the difference for No. 13 Kansas in its victory over second-ranked Ohio State.

The Jayhawks’ starting point guard had a career-high 13 assists despite a torn meniscus and sprained MCL in his right knee, helping Kansas to a 78-67 victory over the Buckeyes, who were missing Sullinger for the second consecutive game due to back spasms.
    No. 13 Jayhawks hand No. 2 Ohio State first loss - College Basketball - Rivals.com

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Nice showing by Indiana, who is a Big10 school

Comment

Tom Crean = Winning

Comment

Kansas fans were acting like they are the best team in the world because they beat an OSU team without their best player. lulz

I hope we face them in the Tourney...they don't stand a chance

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I hear ya damn packers fans think they are great beating the steelers without Pro Bowl Pouncey and #2 receiver Sanders last year

Comment

Being from Kentucky and being a Kentucky Wildcats fan all my life, the game was disappointing to watch, but we needed a dose of reality and Kentucky will bounce back for sure. I can't wait until they beat Louisville by 50, as Louisville is the worst team ever to be ranked in the Top 5. I just wonder what happened to Terrence Jones in the Indiana game. He was a no show.

Comment

I saw the end of the Indiana game last night when I was waiting for Sportscenter. That was a really good exciting game.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeCollector View Post
                Being from Kentucky and being a Kentucky Wildcats fan all my life, the game was disappointing to watch, but we needed a dose of reality and Kentucky will bounce back for sure. I can't wait until they beat Louisville by 50, as Louisville is the worst team ever to be ranked in the Top 5. I just wonder what happened to Terrence Jones in the Indiana game. He was a no show.
                There is no way they beat them by 50 lol they may not be great scorers but they play great defense in Louisville.

Comment

OH yeah btw, the Cuse is a final four team this year i believe, they are deeper than any cuse team i can remember and i was watching them in the days of Louis Orr and Roosevelt Bowie.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeCollector View Post
                    Easy man lol....Sounds like some Rick Pitino cross state hate. Love all the predictions after losses by said teams fans

Comment

I would have to say that I dislike Billy Gillespie more than Rick Pitino. He ran our program into the ground. I am just glad that Calipari had a metal detector and was able to dig it up.

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      Easy man lol....Sounds like some Rick Pitino cross state hate. Love all the predictions after losses by said teams fans

Comment

Working...
                      X