Kendrick Perkins Amazing New Look and Ready To Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendrick Perkins Amazing New Look and Ready To Go

Since entering the NBA in 2003, Oklahoma City Thunder center Kendrick Perkins has been known for his hustle, his defensive smarts, his willingness to cover a multitude of defensive sins on the interior, and a wee bit of girth. Perk looked a little doughier in 2010-11 because he was unable to condition his body as usual following a knee ligament tear suffered in the 2010 Finals. With the five-month lockout lopping off the typical training camp and preseason, not to mention two months' worth of games, there was ample time for Perkins to balloon up even farther as the hours wiled away.

Kendrick Perkins drops 32 pounds, bucking the lockout trend - Ball Don't Lie - NBA Blog - Yahoo! Sports

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Dude has the Dwight Howard look going in his shoulders and upper body.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Celtics r really going to miss him this year!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

pretty sure he realized with that young FAST team he was gonna need to be in better shape.
        Amazing how motivated he got when he got out of the retirement home

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I miss Perk....
          Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

What the ??? You sure that isnt photoshopped. I dont believe it. LOL!

Comment

Getting out of the retirement center does wonders!

Comment

Working...
              X