Chris Paul's a Clipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Paul's a Clipper

ESPN sources: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle. Gordon, Kaman, Aminu and Minnesota pick to Hornets
    Never thought I'd see the day where a superstar went to the Clippers lol

https://twitter.com/#!/ESPNSteinLine

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

I really hope they have a contract extension in place with him.

Comment

Good thing the Clippers claimed Chauncey Billups..................................lol

And they got my dude MO GOTTI

POINT GUARD PARTY!

Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

They're trying to compete with Minnesota obviously.

Comment

Wondering about extension as well

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

did stern approve it?
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

CP3 has already agreed to opt in for the 2012-13 season, so they have him for at least 2 years
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Chris Paul Coming To Los Angeles Afterall - Traded To Clippers

Chris Paul is finally getting his wish. The Clippers traded away Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, and a 1st round pick.

The Clippers did give up a lot for Paul but it's worth it. In my opinion, he's the best point guard in the game right now. Eric Gordon is a great player that not many people know about since he played with the Clippers the past couple of seasons. I have a feeling that the 1st round pick will be top 5 next off-season.

But now, the Clippers have a scary combo with Blake Griffin and Chris Paul.

They also have too many point guards and lack a shooting guard. There are a total of five point guards on the roster right now: Chris Paul, Chauncey Billups, Mo Williams, Eric Bledsoe, & Randy Foye. I would think they could package two of them for a nice shooting guard.
                Marc Stein from ESPN reports:
                The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a deal in principle with the league-owned New Orleans Hornets to acquire guard Chris Paul, according to sources close to the process.
                The Clippers, sources said, will send guard Eric Gordon, center Chris Kaman, forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Minnesota's unprotected 2012 first-round pick to the Hornets for Paul.
                The Clippers will also receive two future second-round picks, according to sources.
                The deal is expected to be approved by the league Wednesday night, sources said.
                Photo credit: ESPN

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
                Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

If Caron Butler can stay healthy, CP3/Blake/Caron is a pretty solid 1-2-3 punch.

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Clippers should have never gave up both Gordon & Minnesota's pick. No one else could have offered the Hornets a better deal. Clippers should have just waited and picked up CP3 a few days before the deadline.

Way to go Stern, you still sent CP3 to a large market team in L.A. and ended up screwing the Lakers since they traded Odom for nothing.

I hope you retire and get the hell out of the NBA.

Comment

If Minnesota ends up having the #1 pick next year (realistic to think), the Clippers will have given up back to back #1 picks lol

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Watch the Hornets will be the worst team in the NBA. Minnesota will be like 2nd worst. Hornets get the top 2 picks next year. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                        X