Gilbert Arenas Suspended Indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
    Ughh, why couldn't he have made an example of Jackson when he had his little accident? I hate David Stern.
    It's your opinion, so I won't ridicule it. But IMO, after a guy like Stephen Jackson busts shots outside a club and is allowed to return, then Arenas should return too, seeing how they were unloaded guns (meaning, no bullets).

It was still a bad joke though I agree. At least he didn't have the intent of killing someone like a G thug.
    to those comments - the gun laws here in Indy aren't even close to as strict as they are in DC. there was never a chance SJax would face jail time

Eh, this season's dead, and his career is in jepordy, this was supposed to be his big comeback year. Maybe Boykins/NY can step up at the one-spot, but Arenas' explosive scoring punch will be missed. Arenas is still a good man though likes to joke, but his joke went too far.
    It seems the worst things happen to the Wizards always....

Gladdy-What do you mean he's not taking the situation seriously?? He took full responsibility, turned himself in to the cops, admitted that he took the stunt too far(misinterpreted the new DC gun laws).... what else do you want him to do?? Twitter ain't everything...
    i'll guess you havent been informed of this story yet
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
      i'll guess you havent been informed of this story yet
      I know, I know, making handguns and twitter makes him look like he's completely shrugging off the situation. I guess this part "He took full responsibility, turned himself in to the cops, admitted that he took the stunt too far(misinterpreted the new DC gun laws)", means absolutely nothing.

I don't think he would report to the police if he didn't think the situation was serious. The joking and stuff is just part of his nature (which is why he's in so much hot water right now.)
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I know, I know, making handguns and twitter makes him look like he's completely shrugging off the situation. I guess this part "He took full responsibility, turned himself in to the cops, admitted that he took the stunt too far(misinterpreted the new DC gun laws)", means absolutely nothing.

I don't think he would report to the police if he didn't think the situation was serious. The joking and stuff is just part of his nature (which is why he's in so much hot water right now.)
        have you seen his post game interviews? he's anything but serious about this situation

Comment

have you seen his post game interviews? he's anything but serious about this situation
          Like I said, that's just his nature, he wants to forget the ordeal and go back to having fun (that's the biggest problem unfortunately)

Comment

Like I said, that's just his nature, he wants to forget the ordeal and go back to having fun (that's the biggest problem unfortunately)
            His nature is to say "I'd feel bad if I did something wrong. But I didn't"? That's someone being completely ignorant to the entire situation, and proving not only his ignorance but also that he'll never learn by that comment.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              His nature is to say "I'd feel bad if I did something wrong. But I didn't"? That's someone being completely ignorant to the entire situation, and proving not only his ignorance but also that he'll never learn by that comment.
              Being completely ignorant would be not reporting to the cops, which for some reason gets lost in all of this. Deep down he knows what he did, but is trying to push the situation away and make light of it, seeing how no damages were done(that would be a different situation.)

I think it's a little extreme ot say someone will never learn just from one statement.... he'll learn.

Comment

Being completely ignorant would be not reporting to the cops, which for some reason gets lost in all of this. Deep down he knows what he did, but is trying to push the situation away and make light of it, seeing how no damages were done(that would be a different situation.)

I think it's a little extreme ot say someone will never learn just from one statement.... he'll learn.
                you keep bringing this up, find something new. one way or the other he was gonna have to talk to the cops so it made since for him to just get it over with rather than wait

Comment

you keep bringing this up, find something new. one way or the other he was gonna have to talk to the cops so it made since for him to just get it over with rather than wait
                  Well he's been fully cooperational in the investigation, he's been truthful about the situation, and had given up the guns to security almost immediately.

If you're fully cooperating on the investigation, I would think that you'd think that you did something wrong.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be suspended, because he should, or that he should avoid punishment, because he shouldn't. I'm just saying it's not as bad as people make it look like.

Comment

Working...
                  X