• Show
Clear All

• bakemeister52
    replied
    he will leave like KG did after time as a Timberwolves

Leave a comment:

• whitney777
    replied
    Agreed. As great as Love is, Kahn is just as terrible.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    David Kahn = hilariously bad

Leave a comment:

• whalechaser
    replied
    Makes no sense not to just sign Kevin Love to the full 5 years. Not like the Wolves are a hot destination for hot FA's at any point in the future. Not like Kevin Love have some sort of injury history. Don't know what they're thinking, but 4 year is at least better than just screwing upthe whole thing and not re-signing Love at all. Which I expected the wolves to somehow do.

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Great Signing.. but I think after the 4 years he will leave the Timberwolves for a bigger market..

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    started a topic Love, Wolves Agree To 4 Year Extension

Love, Wolves Agree To 4 Year Extension

Timberwolves, Love reach 4-year extension - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Proof that David Kahn and the Timberwolves franchise is horrible. Reports say that Love was willing to sign a 5 year extension, but the Wolves did not want to commit that many years and money to him. Its guaranteed he opts out after 3 years and leaves the team.

Love signed a four-year maximum extension Wednesday worth more than $60 million that allows him to opt out after three years.

The deal offers the financial flexibility and protection from injury that the Timberwolves were seeking while giving the 23-year-old Love the freedom to become an unrestricted free agent in 2015 if he so chooses.

“Did I want the five years? Of course,” Love said on a conference call from Dallas before the short-handed Wolves beat the Mavericks 105-90. “It was something I felt strongly about. But at the end of the day, a four-year deal is still great.”
Working...
X