Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clippers Sign Kenyon Martin

Kenyon Martin returns to NBA with Clippers - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

At least it wasnt the Heat. I figured it would be between the Clippers and Knicks due to Martin's friendships with Chauncey and Carmelo.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—The Los Angeles Clippers and free agent Kenyon Martin have agreed to a one-year deal, returning the veteran forward to the NBA after a brief stint in China.

Martin’s agent, Andy Miller, confirmed Friday that the sides reached agreement. The deal, believed to be worth the mini mid-level exception of $2.5 million, is expected to be finalized as soon as Martin passes a physical.

Martin spent part of the season playing for the Xinjiang Flying Tigers in China and was required to wait until their season ended before rejoining the NBA. However, he was cleared to return Thursday by FIBA, basketball’s international governing body.

The 34-year-old Martin averaged 8.6 points and 6.2 rebounds last season in Denver. The deal reunites him with former Nuggets teammate Chauncey Billups, now a guard with the Clippers. Martin also has a home in Los Angeles.

Martin has averaged 13.5 points and 7.2 rebounds in 11 NBA seasons, including a stint with New Jersey.

this is a great add..Go Clipshow!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

It will be gr8 addition for them, especially if he doesn't hurt his knees.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Lob City!!

Comment

curious to see where j.r. smith goes

Comment

nice deal for the Clippers if his knees hold up
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Clippers are wheeling and dealing....when are the Lakers going to make a big move?

Comment

Working...
              X