No announcement yet.

Could Jeremy Lin be any hotter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats smart Gordon. You will get something like a 1000% profit from what you originally bought it for. It is a wise move to sell it right now. Maybe even auction instead of BIN so it guarantees to sell.

Comment

Yep, I'd sell em as an auction too....people will pay silly $$ when something is hot.

Good luck!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

The NT JSY AU prices are RIDICULOUS beyond comprehension, like $2000? Unbelievable. But gotta love his story, great for the Knicks/League etc etc and fun to watch it develop
        Cheers,

Matt

Comment

He's sure to slow down. He already looks fatigued to me. It's been a nice story, but I'd sell his cards immediately. Good luck.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I just think thats the way he looks Chris. He looked like that his 1st game when he torched Derron Williams . Good thing is when the guys get healthy he can just be the facilitator and should be really effective. No doubt he will not score as much but his assists and such will be great

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

TTT answer to the original question and thread title ...YES

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by moosejaw00 View Post
                Linsanity!!! Lin's on front page in Hong Kong today.

Hard to resist to join the linsanity craze... I am listing my Jeremy Lin collection to ebay with ridiculous high BIN, hope I could buy them back when the craze cool off a bit~
                I think that's a good decision. Bank while you still can and before other collectors unload their Lin cards.
                PC Japanese players and 2012 Tribute hits
                http://www.youtube.com/user/TakaTanakaGiants
                Ichiro, Matsui, Matsuzaka, Uehara, Okajima, etc.
                http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/...aTanakaGiants/

Comment

If I had any Lin's I would sell right now before the hype settles...

Comment

Will Lin's jersey patch auto /99 go any higher? Last one sold for around $2200.00 this morning. Whats ceiling on this card?

Comment

Originally posted by arod1973 View Post
                      Crazy out there...cards that were selling for under $10 2 weeks ago are now fetching $200 for a couple of good game...

I don't think he can keep up his current pace once Carmelo and Amare are both back but he has brought some excitement to NY...
                      He dosent have to avg 25/9 to sustain his value, the Knicks just have to win, aka make playoffs. He can avg 10/10 as long as they win, his card won't plummet.

Comment

Working...
                      X