Lakers & Celtics Discussing Gasol For Rondo Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers & Celtics Discussing Gasol For Rondo Trade

This was the hot rumor yesterday. Even though the Payton/Fox for Mihm/Jones/Atkins happened during the dark days when both teams sucked in 2004, I dont see these 2 franchises ever trading with one another.

How DARE!!!! I would be absolutely shocked to see a deal like that go thru! I will prey extra hard to Baby Jesus tonight, for this deal to not happen.

Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Gasol for Rondo? Your kidding right?

Comment

No I am not. Here is the link.

Celtics’ Rajon Rondo headed to Lakers?

Comment

Rondo is not Chris Paul. Gasol is a talented big man that would be a horrible trade.

Comment

Don't worry....Lakers will pull off the mega trade and get Deron Williams and Dwight Howard.

Comment

I think the Lakers would be crazy to pull the trigger on that trade..

Much better off with Gasol than Rondo..

Comment

Originally posted by arod1973 View Post
                I think the Lakers would be crazy to pull the trigger on that trade..

Much better off with Gasol than Rondo..

...on the other hand, Celtics much better off with Rondo then with Gasol....doesnt make sense either way!
                Currently looking for:
                Football: The Gronk!
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Both teams need an overhaul and the Celtics wont break up the trio gang.
                  I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

I love trade rumors, and this is a good one. It would be really interesting, considering the history of these two teams. I don't think this trade would happen, but it appears to be a close trade, value wise.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                    X