Better Sell your Kobe Cards.... He is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Sell your Kobe Cards.... He is done

Kobe may be one of the greats now... but so many players now are so much better and will surpass his records very soon. He is already at the end of his career and will just be another one of those names you remember who "use to be" good. In 10 years Kobe will not be talked about. LEBRON is the next JORDAN... He is possibly even better than JORDAN. New ERA.. Lebron is ALL AROUND- Not 1 dimensional like Kobe or JORDAN. Lebron will lead in Assist, points, and defensive stats. Show me another player doing these things. Most players now are ball hogs HOT SHOT type of guys always looking to get the next big sponsorship. Lebron is a team player... TEACH Kobe how to pass the ball sometime and not shoot 47 times in a game.

Kobe Bryant in my opinion is one of the 5-10 best players of all-time and one of the greatest Lakers of all-time. I don't see how he could ever be forgotten about. He'll probably go down as the best player of the past decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbush41 View Post
      Kobe may be one of the greats now... but so many players now are so much better and will surpass his records very soon. He is already at the end of his career and will just be another one of those names you remember who "use to be" good. In 10 years Kobe will not be talked about. LEBRON is the next JORDAN... He is possibly even better than JORDAN. New ERA.. Lebron is ALL AROUND- Not 1 dimensional like Kobe or JORDAN. Lebron will lead in Assist, points, and defensive stats. Show me another player doing these things. Most players now are ball hogs HOT SHOT type of guys always looking to get the next big sponsorship. Lebron is a team player... TEACH Kobe how to pass the ball sometime and not shoot 47 times in a game.
      Incorrect x 1,000,000,000.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Not 1 dimensional like JORDAN.
        And to break your post down even farther, this is the most ridiculous thing I've probably ever read in my life.

6+ rebounds per game, 5+ assists per game, 2+ steals a game, and one of the best defenders in the league to go with his 30 points a game. How exactly is Jordan 'one dimensional'?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

sell your Kobe cards? I would consider any Kobes cards to be an investment! Kobe Bryant is and will alway be a legend in the NBA and any other medium for that matter! And the Jordan comment?? C'MON MAAAAAANNNNNN!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Jordan 1 dimensional... I think his ALL-DEFENSIVE Teams and Defensive Player of the Year award would say differently lol

Was at the top of the league MANY times in steals.. and as a matter of fact had the most steals by a guard EVER when he won the defensive player of the year

1 dimensional... LOL.... nice

Comment

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Interesting reasons for selling off Kobe cards Lebron. . .

If anything, Kobe's auto prices have only taken a hit due to Panini's overproduction. All of his rare cards have risen lately, from 90's inserts, to his pre panini low #'ed, to all his Topps Chrome refractor.

Lebron.

Last edited by whalechaser; 02-10-2012, 11:01 PM.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
                Click here for Bucket

Comment

Comment

Lebron will never be better than Kobe. Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan.

Comment

I've been waiting for a good laugh. Thanks man!

Lebron = Adam Dunn of Basketball
                      Check out my bucket

Collect: Andre Ethier | Rafael Furcal | Ryan Braun

Soft Sleeve
                      Toploader
                      Padded Envelope (In black sharpie: Do NOT Bend on Envelope)

Happy trading!

Comment

that got a reaction. well done.
                        My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
                        http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
                        Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
                        Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
                        Higher end top prospect cards.
                        Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                          Lebron will never be better than Kobe. Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan.

Lebron = overated & self-absorbed.

Im the first one to hate on Kobe, but you cant deny he has made his mark in professional basketball as one of the best, he is awesome to watch, just like Jordan was.....even tho he got skooled by Lin tonight ...

IMO
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Any true Suns fan is going to hate Kobe or any Laker for thaat matter. Being that said Kobe will be the only person, that even Mr. Jordan will say that he is the closest to himself.
                            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Jbush41 - PM me & I'll take one for the team. Let me take those Kobe cards off your hands.

Just noticed you were looking for Tebow rookies. I definitely think you have the right idea... invest in Tebow & dump Kobe. I'm one of the good guys on here... and part of the welcoming committee. So... I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll give you my Tebow RC's and I'll take your "one dimensional" Kobe RC's. What do you say?

Looking for some good rookie Collectibles...
                              Really looking for CAM Newton and Tim Tebow Rookie cards. Anyone got anything?
                              Last edited by sanjosefuji; 02-12-2012, 09:15 PM.
                              Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X