NBA All Star Weekend Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA All Star Weekend Results

I have not been interested at all about this year's All Star Weekend. But here are the results so far.

Team Chuck Beat Team Shaq
    Kyrie Irving Wins MVP

Team New York Wins Shooting Stars Challenge

Tony Parker Wins Skills Challenge

Kevin Love Wins 3 Point Contest

Jeremy Evans Wins Slam Dunk Contest

Slam dunk competition was the worst.. Full of gimmicks and wack dunks.. I did like the dark dunk and the double basketball jam.. Other than that it was rough to watch
    The stars need to come back into these events it's what us fans want.. And that's what being an All-Star is about!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

All-Star weekend use to be fun...Now, it's terrible

Comment

I just knew that Evans would win the dunk contest!
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I saw the replay. Nothing really spectacular. The Evans 2 basketball dunk was cool. And the George glow in the dark dunk was innovative. But very boring and dull in my opinion. I think for one year they need to get 4 top superstars to participate. If they can somehow have say Blake, Dwight, Lebron, and maybe Durant for one season, that will put back a lot of the excitement in it.

Comment

It is dull and boring, people pay a fortune to see the allstars, they should be doing all the extra things.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Each year it is getting harder and harder to watch the All Star game
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Kobe Bryant Breaks the All-Time All-Star Scoring Record

Kobe Bryant was only 19 points shy of surpassing Micheal Jordan's All-Star record of 262 points.

Kobe went 5-for-6 with 11 points in the first quarter. He was looking like the early favorite to win MVP of the game until Durant & Westbrook took over in the second quarter. Kobe tied Bob Pettit last year when he was named All-Star MVP for the fourth time in his career.

Kobe finished the first half with 14 points.

Kobe wasted no time breaking the record. But the foul that sent Kobe to the free throw line, right before tying Michael Jordan, also gave him a bloody nose. Someone tell Dwyane Wade that this is just an exhibition game.

Kobe broke the record on a fast break dunk that was started by Kevin Durant's steal. (Maybe Durant will pass him up in a decade)

Congratulations to the Black Mamba! Just another milestone for Kobe.

Photo credit: REUTERS/Jeff Haynes & @jose3030

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
                Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

All Star game was really good in the last 5 minutes. Im glad the West won because I did not want to see Lebron or Wade win any MVP awards.

Comment

I was joking about Evans. There was no way that I was going to watch it. I turned on the pregame of the game and caught the beginning of the introductions. When I saw James, Wade and Anthony dancing like rappers, I turned it off. Rose was the only classy guy of the group and he looked annoyed by the others.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

For the allstar game to be meaningful again they need to do something like mlb did.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

You mean have the Commisioner end the game in a tie? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                          You mean have the Commisioner end the game in a tie? LOL!
                          That would be good! I know you're just kidding, but whoever wins has the homecourt advantage. In football the pro bowl should go after the super bowl again that way the pro bowl might be important again to the players.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

D-Rose did look completely annoyed by the way Lebron and the other starters were dancing around...He may be the youngest of the starters but sure did show the most class and professionalism...

The 3 pt shootout between Durant and K-Love to me was the highlight of the weekend...

Comment

Working...
                            X