Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Sad Thing Out Of The Clippers Franchise - LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sad Thing Out Of The Clippers Franchise - LOL!

Clippers' feud with Clipper Darrell yet another sad chapter in franchise's history - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Only something like this can come out of the Clippers and Donald Sterling. LOL!

The man called Clipper Darrell says the worst thing the Los Angeles Clippers ever said about him – their de facto fan mascot – was the following:

β€œHe is not actually a fan of the Clippers, but a fan of what he can make off the Clippers.”

That came in an official team statement this week, and, yes, that one stung.

Clipper Darrell interviewed about the dispute with Clippers management, cries on live television

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

This is all really messed up on the Clippers' management part....this poor guy has nuthin but love for his team and this organization is taking a you know what on him! I fully support Clipper Darrell and also lost allot of respect for the Clippers organization at the same time. Any team in the world should be so lucky to have ONE fan with this dudes enthusiasm.

Go Darrell !!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Playing for the Clippers made Baron Davis dislike basketball | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports

Another pathetic story about the Clippers Franchise. LOL!

New York Knicks point guard Baron Davis is one of the most naturally talented point guards in athletic history, an athletic dynamo with a terrific sense of court space. Unfortunately, he's had trouble staying consistent, both because of injuries and because it sometimes seems that his mind wanders outside of basketball. With interests in Hollywood and fashion, Baron might think of basketball as part of his career rather than the whole point of it.

However, that doesn't mean that he dislikes basketball. In fact, it would take a lot for him to feel badly about the game that's given him so much in life. Like, say, playing for the Clippers. Here's the relevant portion of Davis' wide-ranging interview with Steve Serby of the New York Post:
        Q: What's your lowest NBA moment?

A: I would say the first time I got traded from New Orleans to Golden State. I gave my heart to the organization. I played with loose cartilage in my knee. I played with a herniated disk that I didn't find out was herniated until I tore my meniscus. And it came a point in time where they thought that I was faking my injury, and that just wasn't the case. And the other lowest point is when I played for the Clippers. ... I just stopped liking basketball. And then you dribbling down the court and having the owner like cuss at you and call you an idiot. I didn't even look forward to coming to the games, and if the owner [Donald Sterling] came to the game, I definitely was not gonna have a good game because it was just like, how do you play when the main heckler in the gym is the owner of the team, and he's telling you how much he hates you and calling out your name?

Comment

Working...
        X