Rockets Waive Derek Fisher - Signs With Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockets Waive Derek Fisher - Signs With Thunder

From Real GM. Now if only Fisher agreed to opt out of his contract with the Lakers after this season ended, he would still have been a Laker. LOL! I really hope he goes to either the Thunder or Bulls. I honestly cant see him signing with Miami.

Derek Fisher opted out of the entire $3.4 million remaining on his contract for the 12-13 season, according to a source. Fisher will receive his remaining 11-12 salary in full.

Houston essentially traded Jordan Hill and his expiring contract to the Lakers for a first round pick.

When Fisher clears waivers, he will be free to sign with any team except for the Lakers or Rockets.

Don't go to Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

If he goes to Miami he will he hated like the others on the Heat team!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

From ESPN. Thank goodness its the Thunder. I knew he wouldnt want to go anywhere near Miami. The Laker fans would hate him and never forgive him if he did that.

Fisher is closing on a deal to join the Thunder if he clears waivers, ESPN.com reports.

Comment

I can't wait til he hits a game winner against the Lakers next time they meet
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Derek Fisher signs with Oklahoma City Thunder - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

I can just see when Fisher comes back to Staples, he will get like 12+ points and help the Thunder beat the Lakers. You know that is what is going to happen. LOL!

After winning five NBA titles with the Los Angeles Lakers, Derek Fisher chose the West-leading Oklahoma City Thunder as the team where he wants to go for No. 6.

Fisher signed with the Thunder for the remainder of the season on Wednesday, not quite a week after he was traded to Houston by the Lakers and subsequently bought out of his contract instead of playing with the Rockets.

He picked jersey No. 37, the same as his age, and hoped to play right away and perhaps be able to maintain his streak of consecutive games played.

Comment

Working...
            X