Crazy Jeremy Lin Basketball Card Book Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Jeremy Lin Basketball Card Book Values

In the new May/June issue of Beckett Basketball, they list some of Jeremy Lin's book values compared to the March/April Beckett Pricing. Crazy prices there. I cant believe how much some of these cards went up. In the last 10 years, I have seen players like Ben Gordon, Amare Stoudemire, Derrick Rose, and Blake Griffin skyrocket in prices in just one month. But I have never seen a player go up this much in one month in terms of percentages. Here are the cards below.

10-11 Absolute RC Was $5 Now $80
    10-11 Classics AU RC Was $15 Now $300
    10-11 Playoff Contenders AU JSY RC Was $20 Now $300
    10-11 National Treasures RC Was $15 Now $400
    10-11 Prestige RC Was $4 Now $40
    10-11 Rookies & Stars RC Was $2.50 Now $30
    10-11 Rookies & Stars Longevity RC Was $2 Now $40
    10-11 Timeless Treasures AU RC Was $20 Now $300

If I had any of them I would gladly sell them for half that book value while I could...
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

2 months ago I could have gotten the Prestige Lin RCs for 10 cents each at the card show down here.

Comment

I wish I had picked him up a few months ago, as well. The prices are crazy.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Well those should come back down again as he is done for the season..

Comment

Reason #100,293,283 that beckett is awful. Beckett hasn't been useful in years

Comment

HAHA....you'll have to update this thread again when the next Beckett comes out, now that he's done. It'll be the biggest/quickest pricing swing in card collecting history!!!
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
              X