Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Was Going To Trade Dwight Howard To Lakers

Per Real GM.

The Magic told Dwight Howard before the deadline that “he would be a Laker by the end of the day,” according to one source, if he did not sign an agreement to waive the opt-out clause for the final season of his contract.

Even though Howard's camp had permission to talk to the Nets, Mavericks and Lakers, he only wanted to go to the Nets.

“He was adamant: New Jersey, New Jersey, New Jersey,” a source claimed.

The Magic want to avoid a repeat of Howard's indecisiveness this summer.

“[The Magic] do not want to go through it all again,” said one source who claimed Orlando wants a commitment from Howard on an extension before training camp to avoid his bolting as a free agent in 2013. “[The Magic] are determined to avoid another year of that.”

Orlando preferred the trade offer from the Lakers that would include Andrew Bynum, Devin Ebanks and Steve Blake.

thats crazy,i wouldve asked for more than that from LA for Howard

Comment

Howard do not become a Lakers
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Don't worry Kerwin, if he won't sign an extension in the offseason, they'll just trade him to LA lol

Comment

Why would anyone choose the Nets over the Lakers? He likes losing?

Comment

I'm just shocked that Bynum/Ebanks/Blake is really the best the Magic could've gotten for one of the best big men in the past few decades.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              I'm just shocked that Bynum/Ebanks/Blake is really the best the Magic could've gotten for one of the best big men in the past few decades.
              Weren't the Nets offering Lopez and a few 1st round picks? I'd think that'd be a better deal, considering Bynum probably wouldn't resign with the Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Weren't the Nets offering Lopez and a few 1st round picks? I'd think that'd be a better deal, considering Bynum probably wouldn't resign with the Magic.
                Probably. After all, the Nets are complete morons.

They did give up a top-5 pick in a loaded draft for GERALD WALLACE.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Considering Brook Lopez is basically now just as injury prone as Bynum, Bynum seems like a better option. LOL!

Comment

The entire situation is ridiculous.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Howard is just palying everyone. Orlando should base his contract on making freethrows!
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                      X