Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers Beat Thunder In Double OT - World Peace Ejected

Lakers outlast Thunder 114-106 in double OT - Yahoo! Sports

Wow amazing finish to the game. I was at the gym when they were down by 15. 1 hour later as I am about to leave the gym, I found out that World Peace got ejected (I dont think that was intentional) and that the Lakers won in double overtime. What a stat line by Jordan Hill!!! In 35 minutes, Hill had 14 points, 15 rebounds, and 3 blocks.

Kobe Bryant scored six of his 26 points in the second overtime, and the Los Angeles Lakers rallied from an 18-point deficit in the second half for a 114-106 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday.

Metta World Peace scored 12 points before getting ejected late in the second quarter for a vicious elbow to the back of James Harden’s head while celebrating a dunk. Harden, who had 14 points, briefly returned to Oklahoma City’s bench, but didn’t play again.

Pau Gasol had 20 points, 14 rebounds and nine assists for the Lakers, who made an impressive comeback in their regular-season home finale against off-target Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, who combined to miss 42 of their 56 shots.

The Lakers did it with an unorthodox lineup featuring seldom-used Devin Ebanks and Jordan Hill alongside Bryant, Gasol and backup point guard Steve Blake, who hit three key 3-pointers. Ebanks had eight points and two key defensive plays in the final minute, while Hill had 14 points and a career high-tying 15 rebounds.
Working...
X