No announcement yet.

Magic Trade Dwight Howard To Lakers In 4 Team Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen Andrew Bynum play since his Rookie Season. He has the talent to be a top center in the league, but he is very immature at times on and off the court. He wants to prove that he can be the top player on a team and now he gets his chance. Only problem is that when he is double teamed, he tends to turn the ball over a lot. Plus he complains a lot if he gets called for a foul, think something like Tim Duncan and Lebron James. He is also an injury risk waiting to happen. Every time he jumps up, I fear that he will blow out his knee again. Last season was the first time he basically was healthy for the whole season. He put up great numbers and made his first All Star game. He wanted max money and I dont think the Lakers wanted to give it to him, hence the trade and give Dwight that same money instead.

Comment

Embarrassing what the Magic got in return. Lots of available tickets in the upper bowl in Orlando this season. Maybe even courtside....
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X