Breaking News: CP3 needs surgery on knee, out 1-2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: CP3 needs surgery on knee, out 1-2 months

New Orleans All-Star point guard Chris Paul(notes) will undergo arthroscopic surgery for a cartilage tear in his left knee on Monday and could miss one to two months, sources close to Paul told Yahoo! Sports on Sunday night.

Paul injured the knee in the final moments of regulation in a loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday.

Test results revealed a partial tear to Paul’s meniscus. There is still some doubt as to the extent of the injury, one source said, but it is not believed to be season-ending.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Well he's not getting traded this year lol, but this is a bummer, Hornets are going to just tank the season without him, they may be better off to not rush him back and have him be done for the year

Comment

Argh, there goes my fantasy team.

Comment

Does this mean the Hornets would be willing to trade some of their players now? Give me David West for Z and I'll call it fair.
        Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
        My Bucket My Tradelists
        sigpic

Comment

wow bigblow to the hornets looks like their season is over.
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

Wow very bad news for the Hornets....

But good news for the Oklahoma City Thunder..... Just dont want them to face the Lakers in the first round lol.
            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
            X