Spurs Waive Eddy Curry, Claimed By Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs Waive Eddy Curry, Claimed By Mavericks

The San Antonio Spurs have added Eddy Curry to their training camp roster. Curry played last season for the Miami Heat.

Curry has been cut. He actually had a good preseason too.

Comment

someone will pick him up
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Mavericks claim Eddy Curry off waivers - Yahoo! Sports

That didnt take long.

DALLAS (AP) -- The Dallas Mavericks claimed free-agent center Eddy Curry off waivers Thursday.

The 7-foot Curry was waived Wednesday by San Antonio after averaging 8.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 15.4 minutes in five preseason games. He played 14 games last season for Miami, averaging 2.1 points and 5.9 minutes.

''We are excited to bring Eddy Curry to Dallas,'' said Donnie Nelson, the Mavericks' president of basketball operations. ''He has worked extremely hard this offseason and can provide our front line with much needed depth.''

Drafted fourth overall by Chicago in 2001, Curry has averaged 13.0 points and 5.2 rebounds in 525 career games with Chicago, New York and Miami.

Comment

Wow Curry Vs Dwight tomorrow night. LOL!

Eddy Curry, a journeyman center who was picked up last week after San Antonio let him go will likely get the start against the Lakers because Chris Kaman and backup Brandon Wright are battling injuries.

Comment

Working...
          X