Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76ers Sign Jrue Holiday To 4 Year $41 Million Extension

76ers sign Holiday to extension - Yahoo! Sports

Solid player. Should get better each year. Not too much of a risk here.

The Philadelphia 76ers beat the deadline and signed guard Jrue Holiday to a multi-year extension, the team announced.

Holiday received a four-year, $41 million deal just before the league's midnight Wednesday deadline to sign eligible free agents, ESPN.com reported.

"Jrue is both an outstanding player and an important part of our future," 76ers managing owner Josh Harris said in a statement. "We are very excited to keep a player of Jrue's caliber in Philadelphia and truly look forward to further building the 76ers legacy around his leadership."

Added Holiday: "I'm ecstatic to continue playing in Philadelphia," Holiday said. "I'm going to keep putting in the work and pushing myself every day in order to bring a championship to the city and our fans."

Holiday was drafted 17th overall in the 2008 NBA Draft. He has averaged 11.9 points and 5 assists a game entering this season.

He still has room to grow. I like him.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
    X