Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James Hasnt Been Called For A Foul In 2 Weeks

LeBron James hasn

Proof that the NBA Refs are paid off by David Stern and other high ups who want the Heat to win. LOL!

This article was written yesterday. Lebron did not get a foul in tonight's game either making it 6 straight games without being called for a foul.

On Dec. 8, in a Miami Heat win over the New Orleans Hornets, LeBron James registered two personal fouls. That doesn’t exactly place him in Amir Johnson-territory, as the Toronto Raptors big man averages a healthy 6.2 fouls per 36 minutes of play, but it did give the 2011-12 NBA MVP 32 whistles after 18 games.

James has played 23 games now, for his 17-6 Miami Heat, and he’s still only registered 32 fouls on the year. It’s been five games, LeBron has played over 186 minutes over the course of his team’s 4-1 run, and he hasn’t been hit with a single foul throughout the entirety of that span. Not a tap or a tweet or a flop or a flail. Impressive stuff, LeBron. So much so that our friends at The Basketball Jones have marveled at this streak in each of their most recent podcasts. So much so that on Saturday night, in a game against the notoriously slap-happy Utah Jazz, LeBron might take in some sarcastic applause from Heat fans should he be whistled for his first foul in two weeks.

That is, of course, assuming the people that buy tickets to a Miami Heat game on a Saturday night pay attention to this stuff.

The streak has actually gone on past 186 minutes. James was hit with his second foul, and offensive charge, 9 1/2 minutes into the Dec. 8 win over the Hornets. This means he played a good 25 minutes or so during that contest without an infraction, which puts the foul-less streak at over 211 minutes. Considering James’ All-Defensive First Team credentials, this is strong stuff.

Strong stuff that, for those that like to do their finest work in comment sections, might be sloughed off as a “Star Treatment” situation. It’s true that, without meaning to, NBA referees show deferential treatment to superstars when they make their split-second whistle decisions mostly because they tend to trust an All-NBA type more than a scrub when it comes to judgment calls. It’s not that NBA refs are trying to keep the stars on the floor, players like LeBron James are too good to make something like that come into consideration, it’s just the inherent bias that comes from seeing talented players consistently do remarkable things.

I'm not surprised, he always fouls and doesn't get called for it.

Comment

Lebron is the bestest defender EVAR, that's why he dont get fouls. Y'all should stop being haters.

"The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

And Michael Jordan never traveled or carried the ball.....
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

The heat had to be handed the Championship last year. If Lebron got grazed by a hand a foul was called against the Thunder. He got to punch an opposing player in the gut (thunk it was harden or Ibaka) when he had the ball and no foul was called. It was a very viscous blow.

Take away the lopsided fouls and the Thunder would have won last year.

The Heat could not even beat the Mavericks for the championship. The Thunder were even better then the Mavs were the previous season, so they had to fix the series cause Lebron brings in the most money. He is also the most wicked self loving player in the NBA.
          Last edited by VGM; 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Queen James is awesome! He will even tell you all about it.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

He finally got called for a foul today. Watch David Stern is going to fine the referee tomorrow. LOL!

Comment

^^^
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

He may cry and his fans don't want to see that. I used to be a fan but when he was asked to enter the dunk contest and he said he would for $1,000,000.. I seen the real Lebron. That was for the fans which have made him KING and should do it for free. Great ball player but that only takes you so far.
                  BUCKET:
                  http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
                  TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
                  http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
                  NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..

Comment

I fought the remote away from my step daughter and finance long enough to see him get called for the foul....might have laughed a little to hard when I saw it...

LOOKIN FOR VACCARO CHROME COLOR AUTOS!!!!

FINDERs FEE OFFERED for Red and Gold Autos!!!!( eBay doesn't count)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Danduhman113/library/

Comment

Working...
                    X