Kyrie Irving Autographed Jersey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrie Irving Autographed Jersey....

So I found one on Ebay for $90 is it worth it? It still needs to be authenticated but the guy has pic of him signing it and has a rating of 168 with 98% positive. Also I looked at his previous items and its mostly Cleveland signed stuff like Browns jerseys and everything so I am thinking he is legit. My only thing is since I work evenings I really haven't been able to watch games so i don't really know much about how he plays. Does he have the potential to be a star? Sorry if I sound dumb for asking this....

Its a #15 jersey

Comment

Kyrie Irving is a stud and will be one of the best point guards in the NBA one day. He is already a top 5 point guard and is only in his second season.

Only thing is it has to be authenticated before you can really know if it is truly 100% authentic. He does have a 98% positive feedback after all, it is not 100%. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Kyrie Irving is a stud and will be one of the best point guards in the NBA one day. He is already a top 5 point guard and is only in his second season.

Only thing is it has to be authenticated before you can really know if it is truly 100% authentic. He does have a 98% positive feedback after all, it is not 100%. LOL!
        Well the only negative feedback he had in the last 12 months was over some shipping..... and would a number 15 jersey be as valuable as a 2?

Comment

I didnt even know he changed jersey numbers. I dont know if #2 or #15 is his current number. I think whichever one was his original jersey number would be worth more since they wont be making it anymore.

Comment

I didnt even know he changed jersey numbers. I dont know if #2 or #15 is his current number. I think whichever one was his original jersey number would be worth more since they wont be making it anymore.
            Well when I went on espn it said his number is #2, but all the #15 ones are selling cheaper then the #2 ones will it eventually flip in the far future? lol

Comment

Found a nice article on him not getting the number he wanted then holding up 15 during the draft then going with 2 lol Cavs may retire Ilgauskas' No. 11, the same number Kyrie wanted - NBA - Sporting News

Comment

If it wasn't a 15 I would have hopped on it. but because he never wore it just held it up on draft day it doesn't seem like it will be so much sought after in the future.

Comment

Working...
                X