Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo Turkoglu Banned 20 Games

Turkoglu banned 20 games for positive steroid test

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu was suspended 20 games by the NBA on Wednesday after testing positive for steroids.

The NBA said Turkoglu tested positive for methenolone, an anabolic steroid. He began serving the suspension Wednesday night when the Magic hosted the Atlanta Hawks.

Turkoglu took full responsibility for the positive test and apologized to the Magic organization, fans and fellow teammates. He said he took medication from a trainer in Turkey this past summer to help him recover from a shoulder injury and mistakenly neglected to check it against the NBA's list of banned substances.

I'd rather see someone take responsibility for it than try to lie and figure a way around the truth. It could be that his Turkish doctor wasn't familiar with the NBA's drug policy. How many people actually research a drug that a doctor prescribes before taking it?

Comment

It was cool that he "manned" up.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X