Mike Brown back to Cavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cdub View Post
    Man Gilbert is trying to get this rodeo back together for sure! A lot of preparations going on in Cleveland... Hate to say Gilbert, but James is not coming back. If you dont multiple superstars hes staying put.. did I say that out loud

On a serious note tho.. I think its gonna be a big let down coming back to Cleveland in the near future.
    No, this move shows that Gilbert ISN'T trying to 'get the rodeo back together'. He knows that LeBron won't come back and play for the same guy he already got fired, so by re-hiring him, he's basically saying 'no thanks' to LeBron. Which is dumb, but oh well. Gilbert's hellbent on making the OKC-rebuild model work in Cleveland.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Stay home with the kids, travel, play golf, get paid millions of dollars to do so for the next 2 years......but instead, go back to a job you were fired from 2 years ago....what an idiot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        No, this move shows that Gilbert ISN'T trying to 'get the rodeo back together'. He knows that LeBron won't come back and play for the same guy he already got fired, so by re-hiring him, he's basically saying 'no thanks' to LeBron. Which is dumb, but oh well. Gilbert's hellbent on making the OKC-rebuild model work in Cleveland.
        You could be right about that. Its all about finding that shooting guard now. Well I lost total respect for James, I mean to stack a team to win championships is simply not my idea of greatness. Just my opinion though.

I like to see the Cavs bounce back in a major way... at least until they play the Bulls
        sigpic

Comment

I would've kept Scott. The team has a total lack of talent and Scott has been able to develop young players offensively. I realize that the defense was embarrasing, but Scott was dealt a bad hand and his top three players missed a considerable amount of time. The available coaching talent was thin, so I think Brown was a good choice. He obviously has his deficiencies, but I'd rather have him than most of the other options. I'm hoping that he will develop into a better offensive play-caller and use better judgement in his rotation patterns and use of time outs. Getting Irving and Waiters to play defense should be a top priority.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
          X