• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight 9/27/10 - Aaron Rodgers

NFL Player Spotlight 9/27/10 - Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers
    Green Bay Packers
    Quarterback

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CURbfKRhud0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CURbfKRhud0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Green Bay Packers - Round 1 Pick 24 in 2005 NFL Draft
    1x Pro Bowl (2009)

Team History
    Green Bay Packers: 2005 to present

Career Statistics
    39 Regular Season Games
    8801 Passing Yards
    59 Touchdowns
    9 Rushing Touchdowns
    Most Passing Yards - 4434 (2009)
    Most Touchdowns - 30 (2009)

Aaron Rodgers is a beast

Comment

Yeah, this guy is a spectacular fantasy player for sure.

I like him much better than Favre.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

He is a good player and it helped studying under Favre.
        ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
        http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

He was giving the Bears fits but the Bears still won,lol
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I love the Down and Distance look!
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

He's gonna be a great one for a long time.
              Arizona Cardinals Autos
              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
              Wrestling Autos
              Wrestling Relics

Comment

As a Bears fan, we love to hate this guy!!! But as a football fan, very talented and should give us NFC North fans heartburn for the next couple of years.

Comment

...and you have to like how, when he is sacked, unlike the previous quarterback, Aaron doesn't lay on the ground and "act" like he took a bad/illegal hit.

I like this guy alot! Just hope they surround him with the quality talent he deserves!
                  Randy
                  United States Air Force, Retired
                  ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                  balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                  with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Well Randy, you also have to remember that in the Favre's prime, QB didn't wear skirts and were able to get driven into the ground. Every once in a while they would call it. Now you have a DE touch a QB after the ball is throw and it's 15 yards. Takes out the Bullrush pass rush. Because if you dont get there and hit the qb you are giving a first down. Pull up your big girl panties and take a hit like a man, not like a kicker!
                    Last edited by saj9291113; 09-29-2010, 09:04 AM. Reason: speeling... hehe get it!

Comment

Destined for greatness.
                      For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a good thing favre left.......
                        Always looking to trade for Panthers and Brandan Wright
                        http://s245.photobucket.com/home/hawaii411

Comment

Wow...who would have thought that Aaron would step in and do the kind of job he has. He is a great passer and can put the ball on a penny when he needs to.
                          Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

Comment

another cheese head QB thats really good its got to be in the milk bob
                            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Working...
                            X