Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawaii411
    replied
    those are some sick cards of Deangelo... hes my favorite running back in the game

Leave a comment:

• scatcat
    replied
    Like to see some numbers out of this guy every week. Then I can sell my pc of him. LOL

Leave a comment:

• SmokeRobbyOnion
    replied
    that sundays best card is nice.....he is killing 2 of my fantasy teams....they cant run the ball effectively when they are 3 scores behind

Leave a comment:

• Kyle07
    replied
    The patch is nice....
    He is a great Player....

Leave a comment:

• Baseball Nut
    replied
    Never like to see I'm up against this guy in fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• 82Redbirds
    replied
    Yeah...looks like he was overrated in the pre-season fantasy draft rankings. Obviously there are a lot of factors that play into his lack of production. But I'm disappointed so far this season. He's been letting me down.

Leave a comment:

• Blue&GoldRobbo
    replied
    In My Opinion,

DeAngelo was a very solid tailback at Memphis and early on in his NFL Career. However, due to the lack of Offensive Line blocking & the in-ability to stretch the field with Steve Smith's injuries & Jimmy Clausen's lack of ability to get the ball down-field, it's really affecting himself & Jonathan Stewart's #'s. If Jimmy can somehow establish a deep-ball to one of his un-known, talentless wide-outs, Carolina will get off the schneide! If not, they may produce an 0-16 goose-egg.

Rob

GO JIMMY GO!

Leave a comment:

• stephj32
    replied
    Like that patch auto! Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Like how the light blue stands out next to the black.

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    Nifty lookin' Patch Auto!

Leave a comment:

• acalle25
    replied
    This guy is a good running. I don't understand what's wrong with the panthers thought they would have been doin better

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    DeAngelo is a baller, he scores points in bunches.

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    I love the look of that base card design!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    I think he is just in a 2 RB backfield as Stewart is a very solid back as well.

This guy has some sweet cards though. Not a fan of Carolina, but a pretty cool color scheme on their unis makes for some sweet patch cards.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    DeAngelo is quite the runner, i dont get why he doesnt get more carries though, all he does is make plays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X