Julio Jones has fractured foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Jones has fractured foot

University of Alabama WR Julio Jones (foot) is scheduled to undergo surgery to repair a fractured foot and is expected to be out for around eight weeks, reports NFL Network. Jones will get a pin inserted into his foot to repair the fracture.

Uh Oh this may hurt his draft stock he was looking awesome...Will he still be a first rounder??

http://www.nfl.com/
    Last edited by snick103; 03-01-2011, 07:50 AM.
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

He still be a 1st rounder and a High 1st rounder. From all indications noting severe and pretty and every thing went pretty routine. I predict the Rams

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I think you are right and can you amagine him with Bradford

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      He still be a 1st rounder and a High 1st rounder. From all indications noting severe and pretty and every thing went pretty routine. I predict the Rams
      TRADE PAGE

Comment

It certainy will help... I am anxious to see how Bradford progresses. Is he gonna be a top tier or fall to Flacco and below status. This year will be a great measuring stick

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Wish the Colts would pick up a good running back. We have Addai, but he's poor to mediocre in my books.
          Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
            Wish the Colts would pick up a good running back. We have Addai, but he's poor to mediocre in my books.
            What happened to that RB they drafted in the 1st a couple years ago, Dan Brown or Donald Brown was his name I think?
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
              What happened to that RB they drafted in the 1st a couple years ago, Dan Brown or Donald Brown was his name I think?
              Donald Brown is better as a backup. When he had to play a whole game, he sucked.
              Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Yes I think it has a lot to do with the program and management

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                It certainy will help... I am anxious to see how Bradford progresses. Is he gonna be a top tier or fall to Flacco and below status. This year will be a great measuring stick
                TRADE PAGE

Comment

Addai is very injury prone and that hurts but when he is on top of his game he is good

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
                  TRADE PAGE

Comment

Donald Brown is better suited for a change of pace back/3rd down hes great out of the backfield and has great hands

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                    TRADE PAGE

Comment

I imagine his showing and ability to still perform while injured really helped his stock.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X