Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players look to budget money in lockout (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players look to budget money in lockout (AP)

Don't buy that car. Shorten that vacation. Eat at home. Whatever they do, NFL players have been warned for years about the need to save and the importance of budgeting their money in case of a work stoppage. Well, the lockout is here. As Cleveland Browns linebacker Scott Fujita says, "We've been hammering the point home for two years that you have to be careful and you have to be...

More...

Please.....don't tell me these guys are living paycheck-to-paycheck......if you made Two-Million last year...you better have some money in the bank!
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

They aren't NBA players, they should have some money left lol

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
        Please.....don't tell me these guys are living paycheck-to-paycheck......if you made Two-Million last year...you better have some money in the bank!
        you would think so however

Rickey henderson referring to his contract in the mid 80's " rickey makes 3 million a year Rickey has 3mil a year in bills"

I believe most of theses cats live to their means.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          you would think so however

Rickey henderson referring to his contract in the mid 80's " rickey makes 3 million a year Rickey has 3mil a year in bills"

I believe most of theses cats live to their means.
          I saw a story that Henderson received a check for 1 million from the Athletics and rather than cash it he put it in a frame and stuck it on a wall in his home. The Athletic's were going over their books and noticed an extra million and had to contact Henderson to cash the check.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dfr52 View Post
            I saw a story that Henderson received a check for 1 million from the Athletics and rather than cash it he put it in a frame and stuck it on a wall in his home. The Athletic's were going over their books and noticed an extra million and had to contact Henderson to cash the check.
            That is affirmative..... I hope they all go broke myself

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
            X