X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant Sued for 246K

We all kow about the mall deal 3 threads down now people wnat to get paid
    -----

Profootballtalk.com reports that Dez Bryant is being sued by a Dallas jeweler for $246,000.
    Rafaello & Co claims that they provided Bryant with $267,000 in jewelry, and he only paid $21,000. The bulk of the purchases were reportedly made before and after last April's draft. On February 18, 2010, Bryant dropped $144,000, including $60,000 for a "custom charm." Bryant's five-year rookie contract signed in July, 2010 contained a $1.95 million signing bonus.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...00-in-jewelry/
    Last edited by wheeler281; 03-29-2011, 03:31 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Lindsey Lohan?

Comment

Updating a previous item, two lawsuits from jewelry stores now allege that Dez Bryant owes over $800,000 in unpaid purchases.
      The first suit claimed Bryant owed $246,000. The latest accuses him of failing to pay more than $600,000 worth of jewels and unpaid sporting event tickets. Bryant co-signed the items with his adviser, David Wells, who allegedly feared losing Bryant as a client and knew he'd hit it rich in the NFL. All of the purchases were made prior to Bryant's rookie season, and many before the draft. We're not what a 22-year-old needs with nearly a $1 million in jewelry.

Comment

A landlord in Stillwater, Oklahoma sued Dez Bryant in January of 2010 for damages and failure to pay rent.
        Noticing a pattern here? The Deion Sanders flap started because Bryant backed out of an endorsement deal with Under Armour only to keep the sporting goods company's money. He has also failed to repay more than $800,000 worth of jewelry and sporting event tickets. As Sanders suggested, Bryant's word means absolutely nothing. Talent is the trump card with Bryant, but he desperately needs help learning how to be a pro.

Comment

the "bling" was trying to be like deion. who knows about the rest, just being a bum.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

most of it happened before his junior year in college. Same guy made loans to his cousin Micheal Crabtree.....

=====================
            MY TRADE RULES:
            1-Show me the Scans!!!
            2- Padded Envelope
            3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
            4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
            5-Trade by BV but negotiable
            -----------------------------------------
            Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
            Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

lol The Cowboys drafted an Charles Rogers.

All the talent in the world, but full of himself. Tons of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
                most of it happened before his junior year in college. Same guy made loans to his cousin Micheal Crabtree.....
                Yup and got paid back. The other 2 ummm not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                  lol The Cowboys drafted an Charles Rogers.

All the talent in the world, but full of himself. Tons of problems.
                  Hopefully drug issues aren't his next move.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dfr52 View Post
                    Hopefully drug issues aren't his next move.
                    I am anxious to see how he does on the sidelines this year. Turned into a diva once he felt comfortable so who knows with this cat

Comment

That just goes to show why so many pros are broke

Collecting: Ray Rice, Micheal Vick, and Jimmie Johnson
                      http://photobucket.com/Pee632
                      I stay Paypal ready!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        I am anxious to see how he does on the sidelines this year. Turned into a diva once he felt comfortable so who knows with this cat
                        Same here. Neither Garrett or the WR coach are known to cater to divas.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X